- Friday, 8pm - 9:45pm
- Under 14s & Beginners
On a Friday night training session we aim to teach our younger players the basic skills required to play water polo and to understand the requirements when it comes to game situations.
Informatiom on the Core Competencies we aim to teach on a Friday can be found here.
55 Thirlestane Rd, Edinburgh EH9 1AP.
On street parking is available.
For further details about Warrender Baths click here.
Warrender Water Polo - Edinburgh - Scotland
Warrender Swim Centre
- Tuesday 5pm - 7pm
- Boys and girls age 12 - 17
- Thursday 5pm - 7pm
- Open to all members
57 Lauderdale St, Edinburgh EH9 1DD (Eric Liddell building)
Parking is available in the school car park entering from Whitehouse Loan.
The current monthly training costs are as follows:
- Seniors men (Monday, RCP: 7:30pm - 9:30pm & swim session Wednesday, RCP: 8:30pm - 9:30pm): £35
- Senior ladies (Monday, RCP: 7:30pm - 9:30pm, swim session Wednesday, RCP: 8:30pm - 9:30pm & James Gillespie's Thursday 5pm - 7pm): £35
- Students (Monday, RCP: 7:30pm - 9:30pm & swim session Wednesday, RCP: 8:30pm - 9:30pm):): £25
- Juniors (who attend Monday, Wednesday & Tuesday/Thursday): £35
- Juniors (who attend Wednesday & Friday): £30
- Juniors (who attend Wednesday & Tuesday or Thursday): £30
- Juniors (who attend Friday only): £20
Apart from beginners, we aim to offer all Junior players at least two sessions each week.
For any player wishing to try out water polo with Warrender, we offer the first three training sessions free of charge.
After 28 days from the first taster session, the player is not allowed back in the water until the membership process is completed. This is for insurance reasons.