All players need to become a member of Warrender Baths Club. Annual membership of Warrender covers all insurance requirements, registers you as a player with Scottish Swimming and covers the annual player league entry fee that Scottish Swimming require.
Membership is usually paid in January. Annual memberships costs for 2016 are as follows:
- Adult member: £90
- Student member: £80
- Family memberships (There must be at least 1 adult member per family).
A child member is defined as under the age of 17 at the end of the year of membership.
- 1 player and 1 adult: £135
- 2 players and 1 adult: £195
- 3 players and 1 adult: £250
There is a discount to the Annual membership fees for new members joining throughout the year. Anyone (except Student memberships) joining in July or August is entitled to a £25 discount on the relevant membership fee and anyone joining from September onwards is entitled to a £40 discount on the relevant membership fee.
For any member who has Warrender as their second claim club, then we offer a £40 reduction in the membership fees for any Family membership, a £20 reduction to the Adult membership fee and a £10 reduction to a Student membership fee.
All members of Warrender Baths Club are entitled to a 10% discount on a new Edinburgh Leisure membership.
All the required forms for membership can be found on our Documents page.
The current monthly training costs are as follows:
- Seniors men (Monday, RCP: 7:30pm - 9:30pm & swim session Wednesday, RCP: 8:30pm - 9:30pm): £35
- Senior ladies (Monday, RCP: 7:30pm - 9:30pm, swim session Wednesday, RCP: 8:30pm - 9:30pm & James Gillespie's Thursday 5pm - 7pm): £35
- Students (Monday, RCP: 7:30pm - 9:30pm & swim session Wednesday, RCP: 8:30pm - 9:30pm):): £25
- Juniors (who attend Monday, Wednesday & Tuesday/Thursday): £35
- Juniors (who attend Wednesday & Friday): £30
- Juniors (who attend Wednesday & Tuesday or Thursday): £30
- Juniors (who attend Friday only): £20
Apart from beginners, we aim to offer all Junior players at least two sessions each week.
For any player wishing to try out water polo with Warrender, we offer the first three training sessions free of charge.
After 28 days from the first taster session, the player is not allowed back in the water until the membership process is completed. This is for insurance reasons.
A Standing Order form with the bank details for the monthly training fee payment can be found on our Documents page.
Warrender Water Polo - Edinburgh - Scotland