At Warrender we want all our players to achieve their full potential in the sport of water polo in a safe, secure, fair and most of all enjoyable environment.
As such we expect all our players to behave in an appropriate manner.
Below are some of the main points of behaviour that we expect:
• Arrive promptly for training, with appropriate kit. If you cannot arrive in time for a training session you must inform the relevant coach beforehand and explain the reasons.
• Be respectful at all times to coaches, helpers, officials and other players and show respect to the venues that we use and the staff within them.
• Be attentive at all times to the Warrender coaching staff and comply with their requests.
• Encourage and support teammates and take personal responsibility for team success.
• Display a positive attitude and show commitment, enthusiasm and responsibility for the training programme.
• Only ever throw the balls in the pool when we are doing a passing / shooting exercise or during a game.
• Endeavour to observe good habits, including eating to observe a healthy lifestyle.
• Comply with any rules, conditions or restrictions imposed by venues at which the Club competes or trains.
• Never act in a bullying or intimidating manner to any other players.
• Never use the internet to post inappropriate photos, images or comments about myself, teammates other players, coaches, officials, the Club or the sport.
• Never use my mobile phone in changing rooms, toilets or showers.
• Never use vulgar, derogatory or obscene language during any training sessions, competitions or at any other Club activity or while using my mobile phone.
• Never use my mobile phone to engage in personal attacks, to harass other people or to post private information about others using SMS messages, taking/sending photos, objectionable images or during phone calls.
A full copy of our Code of Conduct can be found on our Documents page. This must be signed by all players.
Warrender Water Polo - Edinburgh - Scotland